Textual description of firstImageUrl

Another Santa


I finished another Santa doll today. This one is a gift. I forgot to measure him before boxing him up, but I think he's 13-14 inches tall.   "Santy Claws" is made from a pattern by Hand Made With Love. I tried to find gray Kunin shaggy fur online, with no success. I did have some of the honey colored shaggy felt that I bought years ago. There were no illustrations in the instructions (which
.
De: Deanna's Distractions - http://ift.tt/2hU7uBW
Fecha: December 15, 2016 at 07:22PM
.

Barbie

Si te gusta, o crees que la entrada será útil para tus amigos o contactos compártela. ¡Gracias!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
💃 El Mundo de las Princesas, Muñecas y Peluches. Fotos y Videos. Niñas y Chicas ❤️. Template Design By: SkinCorner