Textual description of firstImageUrl

Starting a New Santa


If there's ever a year to make a Patriotic Santa, this is it (whatever your politics may be). So I've pulled out some fabrics in reds and blues, stripes and stars. I'm not sure yet what combination I'll use, but I've got quite a stash from which to choose.  I've sewn and stuffed a basic pancake doll, and just finished a dimensional nose that I'll ladder stitch to the face. This was not the

De: Deanna's Distractions - http://ift.tt/2fcrYHy
Fecha: November 18, 2016 at 04:21PM

Barbie

Si te gusta, o crees que la entrada será útil para tus amigos o contactos compártela. ¡Gracias!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
💃 El Mundo de las Princesas, Muñecas y Peluches. Fotos y Videos. Niñas y Chicas ❤️. Template Design By: SkinCorner