Textual description of firstImageUrl

My Little Pony Celebrates 35 Years!


My Little Pony is celebrating its 35th anniversary this year! To mark the occasion, Hasbro is putting out six collectible reproduction My Little Ponies. Made to look like the original Year 1 ponies from 1983, the ponies include Snuzzle, Cotton Candy, Blue Belle, Butterscotch, Blossom and Minty. If this seems familiar, it would be because these ponies were also released for the 25th anniversary of the line.

While Hasbro may have more in the works, if this is it, I am disappointed. We’ve seen these re-releases before and they weren’t done all that well the first time around for the 25th anniversary. I requested photos from Hasbro’s My Little Pony PR team, but so far they have ignored my request. If I get photos, I will add them to this post. In the meantime, you can see photos here.

365 Toy Project- Day 8- My Little Pony Family Portrait

Were I in charge of creating cool products to commemorate 35 years of My Little Pony, I wouldn’t have chosen to just re-release the first six ponies again. By now, Hasbro should know that My Little Pony collectors tend to be completists and probably were around for the 25th anniversary. What would I have liked to see? Give me a reproduction Megan and Sundance set or Molly and Baby Sundance. Or, why not give us a reproduction Flutter Pony? Another idea would be to offer a gift set that included the same pony, but made in all the different generations. Like, for example, a Bowtie made in the form of a G1, sea pony, G2, G3, G4 and so on. And, if it wasn’t too expensive, give me a re-release of Paradise Estate. I never received that as a kid and would love to have one. It’s way too hard to find at an affordable price in good condition.

While this may not have been intentional, the Equestria Girls received a makeover for 2018 and now look drastically different. The redesign will come as a shock to people who like the look of the original Equestria Girl dolls. In this reboot, the Equestria Girls have grown a few inches taller, have more human-like bodies and have a very different face design.

MLP Equestria Girls Re-Launch

MLP Equestria Girls Re-Launch

MLP Equestria Girls Re-Launch

MLP Equestria Girls Re-Launch

I’m not crazy about their new look. Most of these dolls look a little–weird. I haven’t seen Fluttershy or Rarity yet, but of the four I’ve seen (Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle) the one I like most would probably be Rainbow Dash. The others, especially Twilight Sparkle, missed the mark, in my opinion.

Also, in related news, the My Little Pony Fair has been redubbed Pony Con and will be held June 16th and 17th in Orlando, Florida. Floridians won’t want to miss this! It’s a ton of fun and they have the best dealers hall (or they did when it was in Chicago, read coverage here on the blog: 2015, 2016). For more information, visit their website.

What do you think of Hasbro’s 35th anniversary releases so far and the recent Equestria Girls relaunch? What would you like to see Hasbro release for the 35th anniversary? Share your thoughts in the comment area!


.
De: Confessions of a Doll Collectors Daughter - https://dollyconfessions.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/my-little-pony-celebrates-35-years/
Fecha: January 15, 2018 at 05:51PM
.

Haz clic en la foto de abajo para ver otro de mis Blogs.
Encontraras mas publicaciones interesantes.

Barbie



Visita mis Blogs:
El Mundo de las Princesas Muñecas y Peluches: http://mi-barbie.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Entretenimientos y diversiones: http://entretenimientos-diversiones.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Sucesos histórias y documentales: http://sucesos-historias-documentales.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Humor Mascotas y Diversiones: http://humor-mascotas-diversiones.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Curiosidades y Entretenimientos: http://curiosidades-entretenimientos.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Competencias y deportes: http://competencias-deportes.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Paisajes imagenes y lugares interesante: http://paisajes-imagenes-lugares.blogspot.com/?m=0

Si te gusta, o crees que la entrada será útil para tus amigos o contactos compártela. ¡Gracias!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
💃 El Mundo de las Princesas, Muñecas y Peluches. Fotos y Videos. Niñas y Chicas ❤️. Template Design By: SkinCorner