Textual description of firstImageUrl

Flower Photos


Now that I'm stuck inside, passing the time, taking it easy, I'm rather missing taking photos. There's nothing happening with my dolls ay all right now.  But I do have flowers!!

My sister brought over a beautiful bouquet of pale peach roses, pink stocks, and Star Gazer lilies - my favourite. The lilies were all still in bud, and I've enjoyed watching them open....
Picture
Picture
Picture
My daughter-in-law brought a bouquet of lovely yellow roses.....
​and of course I had to take a picture of them too...
Picture
And there's just one hibiscus in my kitchen, which still continues to bloom. All the others are finished and have been severely pruned - except this gorgeous deep pink and white one....
Picture

.
De: Antique Lilac - Blog - http://www.antiquelilac.com/blog/flower-photos
Fecha: December 17, 2017 at 04:29PM
.

Haz clic en la foto de abajo para ver otro de mis Blogs.
Encontraras mas publicaciones interesantes.

Barbie



Visita mis Blogs:
El Mundo de las Princesas Muñecas y Peluches: http://mi-barbie.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Entretenimientos y diversiones: http://entretenimientos-diversiones.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Sucesos histórias y documentales: http://sucesos-historias-documentales.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Humor Mascotas y Diversiones: http://humor-mascotas-diversiones.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Curiosidades y Entretenimientos: http://curiosidades-entretenimientos.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Competencias y deportes: http://competencias-deportes.blogspot.com/?m=0,
Paisajes imagenes y lugares interesante: http://paisajes-imagenes-lugares.blogspot.com/?m=0

Si te gusta, o crees que la entrada será útil para tus amigos o contactos compártela. ¡Gracias!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
💃 El Mundo de las Princesas, Muñecas y Peluches. Fotos y Videos. Niñas y Chicas ❤️. Template Design By: SkinCorner